Friday, February 15, 2013

Vehicle With Diffuse Maps

I have done with modeling and painting textures for a while, I am now still making its normal maps,specular map and reflection maps, so I haven't rendered it.I am pretty happy with the end result, I managed to keep its poly-counts under 5,000 faces. I triangulated my model, so it reads 9000 faces here. I could continue to reduce faces, but it might ruin its UVs. I tried to bake normals from a higher res model to this low res one,But I don't like the results, so I gave up.I painted most of the textures, but we are allowed to used photos on some parts,like the wheels and lights, so I downloaded some photos online, hopefully they are allowed to be used. Anyhow here are still some screenshots in Maya, stay tuned while I'm making other maps. Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment