Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Character Block Out in Maya

We have started modeling our characters! I am very excited about it, this is what I am doing in my free time right now. We were given a default character model(A GUY NOT A WOMAN......) by our teacher, it was properly rigged in UDK skeleton system, we are supposed to sculpt on that character without changing much of its anatomies. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, my character is a Chinese S.W.A.T woman, this character is probably the most challenging character in our major as she has lots of pockets, belts, buckles and folds.I am going to have tons of sculpting works in Zbrush later, but that is me, that is my style, always picking hard works and accept whatever challenges I am given. Here are some screenshots of my simple block-out in maya, I am going to sculpt her soon, so stay tuned!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment