Tuesday, September 10, 2013

3D Assignment: Before and After Texturing

This "Before and After" assignment is to make us geek out the material editor in UDK, this is the first time we ever touch vertex painting, it is extremely useful for blending two textures. Everyone is supposed to create a simple model, my pick is ICE CREAM...... so far, I have just textured my ice cream, simple diffuse maps plus secular maps, so we call this the 1st pass of texturing, next, we are going to use vertex painting, I am going to make the ice cream cone dip into chocolate. Here is just the 1st pass:



Final Render: I made the cream sparkling and put reflections on both the chocolate and the cream. Of course, I added sprinkles on top of the ice cream cone. To enhance the shape of the cream and the cone, I used tessellations. Here are my final renders, please click them for full size images. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment