Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Racing Game Level

We have finally finished our racing game! I have mentioned in my previous post, I am making Chinese style environment. I made a lot of models for my level, it is very fun. I have been changing and improving my level for a while, we did a lot of play test, we also used something we made in our programming class. It is a very successful project, here I thank all my classmates and my professor Mr. Eric Gingrich. What I learnt from this project is that we should really be aware of size issues when we start to make meshes for a environment, I remember many of our maps have size issues at the beginning, we spent quite a while to fix it. Plus the stunts should be better. Again, I am proud of our game, it is definitely beyond our expectations and it is a product that is ready to ship!

















No comments:

Post a Comment