Saturday, January 12, 2013

Racing Game Research!

We have started a very challenging project recently, well at least for me it is pretty challenging and I am sure I would benefit a lot from it. We are making a racing game! We must model a character and a vehicle that match the style of the character. This time is making something REALISTIC, it might not photo-realistic, but we are allowed to make models that have high polycounts, which is great! Well, first foremost, we need to analyze a existing racing game, which has to be awesome and famous.I chose to analyze: "Need for Speed 17: Most Wanted"!


I am actually not a fan of racing games, because previously I don't see to the reason why people like driving fast. After I played this newest version of the legendary "Need for Speed" series,I have to say that, I love it! I love racing game right now! I started to like to listen the sounds of engine and start to love cars, the design of cars is actually an special art form, driving them is another type of art. (You definitely need lots of skills and techniques to win a street racing!) Here are some screenshots I took while I was playing the game!











No comments:

Post a Comment