Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ecology of Water Project: Ocean Acidification: "2115"

Here are some screenshots of a project that I cooperated with 2 of my schoolmates: Michael Fahel and Pat Vadanathorn. We used Unreal Development Kit, Autodesk Maya 2013, Adobe Premiere CS6. I made all the modeling and texturing works. Michael made the underwater environment and the effects, he also helped edit the video clips and make the back ground music, Pat is a brilliant motion designer, he made the motion graphics at the beginning and the ending of the project. We think this is a very successful project, it was shown at an art exhibition at an institue that study marine animals. Our Principle and the head of the department like our project very much, we were asked to turn this to a real game next year. The size of our video exceeds the file size limit of blogger, but hopefully I will upload some screenshots of all the models I made for this project, I will keep updating things about our project: "2115"!














No comments:

Post a Comment